Website is the fundamental and representation of your business or company.
Why to have a new website -
- If you have a latest information for your website and want to change the website.
- Keeping tabs with the latest online technology is important, this can improve efficiency and your business transactions.
- You’re moving to a new market, targeting different audience that needs to attracted by business name, products and service or logo
What is the difference between website redesign an website revamp.
Website redesign and website revamp have the same purpose is to build a thorough website
There is two options can go for it. Website redesign and website revamp.
Below is the comparison table to show the difference.
In the first place the reason to build an new website sometimes because you need to have a better idea, fresh marketing goal, new brand/business identity concept or site is not responsive (mobile friendly), therefore you need rebranding to improve the business presence online & web usability.
- Fees (Costing)
The fee will be higher than website revamp.
- Time needed(lead-time)
The time will take longer to complete the website because of CMS migration, website colour scheme must come out a new idea, new concept of the website need to bring out.
- Brand modern design & reposition the business goal
Web design company agency will study the business objective for creating the brand new design concept, identity & practical marketing framework.
- Content Structure
Normally the web designer and web developer will work together to create new concept identity design, web content structure, user interface design for the brand innovative website.
- Software use for Website Redesign
Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator to create new layout draft and use HTML editor or CMS to develop the website
- Fees (Cost)
The fee will be lower than website redesign. Website Revamping is the most cost effective changes of the website.
- Time needed (lead-time)
The website layout and structure will be maintained. Only update the web elements and content. The time needed is less.
- Content Structure
It is mainly on web content update or enhancement in term of business information, product/ service info, web banner design, additional page creation. Most of the time the website content management system CMS will keep not change. All the web navigation menu, web header and web footer will be the same with previous website.
- Software for Website revamp
CMS system with web builder tools, like WordPress, Drupal web builder plugin.
The web redesign & web revamp process flow comparison chart
|No||Web Redesign||Web Revamp|
|1||Innovative marketing goal discussion||New Content combination Discussion|
|2||Creating new design concept, Identity & graphic design||Web graphic design|
|3||Creating new web structure & layout||-|
|4||Web page development||Web page layout revamp|
|5||Content entry (banner, image & wording)||Content entry (banner, image & wording)|
|6||Web performance testing||-|
|8||Website go live||Website go live|
How to Rebrand Website.
- Get a new domain name
- Design a new concept of website or clone the website into new domain name
- Redirect the old domain name to new domain name
- Update or create new web content structure
- Update the SEO link
Looking a website Revamp & Other Web Services?
Let's Start, Grow, and Monetize your website + business with Us.
Drop us a line today for a free quote if you are seeking the services as follow.
1) WordPress Web Revamp
2) Custom WordPress Web Development
3) WordPress Web Security Updates
4) Corporate/Brand Web Revamp
5) Website Redesign Service
6) CMS Web Security Updates
7) Web Content & System Maintenance
- How to choose the best web design company
- Malaysia Web Design Price and Package
- Common problems and best practices for Minimalism Web Design
- Marketing Website Versus Facebook Page
- Ranking Factor checklist – Guide Line given by SEO company malaysia
- What is the difference between SEO website and normal website design?